- Technical details
- Datasheets & manuals
Infrared thermometer gun optris P20 LT for industrial temperature measurement
The portable IR thermometer optris P20 LT offers a broad temperature range from 0 °C up to 1,300 °C, making it optimally suited for temperature measurement for industrial use.
Due to its optical resolution of 120:1 it delivers highly precise measurement results for objects of up to 100 mm in a distance of 12 m.
The portable thermometer optris P20 LT is equipped with an USB interface and an internal data storage of up to 2000 measured values. The included evaluation and reporting software optris Connect additionally offers an oscilloscope function for 20 measurements per second. Moreover, a double laser visor and a sighting scope allow for targeting of the measuring object in every distance.
- Temperature range:
0 °C to 1,300 °C
- Spectral range: 8 to 14 µm
- Response time: 300 MS
- Starting at £850
Technical Details of the optris P20 LT
- Temperature range (scalable via software): 0°C to 1,300°C
- Spectral range: 8 to 14 µm
- Optical resolution (90% energy): 120:1
- System accuracy (at ambient temperature 23 ± 5°C): ± 1% or ± 2°C1)
- Repeatability: ± 0.5% or ± 1°C1)
- Response time: 300 ms
- Emissivity (adjustable): 0.100 - 1.000
- Sighting: double laser class II (<1 mW)
- Sighting scope: all models
- Signal processing: MAX/MIN, Scan/Hold function
- Alarm functions: Audible and visible HIGH/LOW alarm
- Data storage: 2,000 values
- LCD backlight: Three color alarm indication
- Ambient temperature: 0°C to 50°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 60°C
- Relative humidity: 10 - 95%, non condensing
- Size: 264 x 204 x 60 mm
- Weight: 1,000 g
- Output / digital: USB interface
- Power: Ni-MH rechargeable battery
5 h laser and backlight on
25 h without laser and backlight
- AC Adapter: 220 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Part number: temperature range / spectral range / optics / output
- OPTP20LT: 0-1300 °C / 8-14 μm / 100 mm @ 12 m (120:1)
1) whichever is greater
Areas of application for the thermometer optris P20 LT
The portable thermometer optris P20 LT has been specialized for your assistance in elaborating portable measurement tasks on non-metallic surfaces. It is specifically suited for temperature measurements requiring only sporadic and punctual execution.
Being a highly specialized industrial thermometer it measures temperatures of up to 1,300°C, occurring e.g. in refractory linings of melting troughs. The P20 LT allows for temperature control in the mentioned spots and in many other places.
Temperature analysis software optris Connect included
The temperature software optris Connect gives you the opportunity to analyse temperatures in real time as. Furthermore you are able to document and store your measurements.
To use our cost-free analysis software, just connet your handheld infrared thermometer through USB to your computer and access your data logger as well as real time measurements.