Ambient temperature referencing source BR 20AR
To improve the specified camera accuracy of the PI 450i T010 camera a reference source with a high emissivity and a stable and known temperature must be positioned in the scene proximate to the subject to be scanned.
The BR 20AR Ambient referencing source is equipped with a temperature probe with +/- 0.1 °C accuracy.
By integrating this highly accurate reference signal to our PIX Connect software, we can reduce camera uncertainties resulting from device adjustment, ambient temperature drift and short term stability down to a system accuracy of +/- 0.5 °C.
Application: Fever screening systems
Important parameters of the calibration source
- Temperature range: + 18 °C ... 33°C
- Emissivity: 0.95 +/-0.02 (for 8 - 14 μm)
- Accuracy of temperature probe: +/-0.1 °C / drift: 0.0073 °C
- Accuracy of PI 450i with BR 20AR: +/-0.5 °C (TObj 30 °C ... 40 °C)
- Dimensions: 20 cm x 20 cm x 8.2 cm
- Interface: 5-pin connector (PIF-connector)
- Price: £ 410.00
- Reference radiator with high emissivity ideal for IR camera based fever screening applications
- Integrated 16-bit digital temperature sensor with 0.1 °C accuracy
- Mounting bracket – adjustable for either ceiling or wall mounting
- Plug-and-play installation with 20 m cable and PI 450i suitable PIF-connector
Calibration Source optris BR 400
- Temperature range: Tamb + 5°C - 400°C
- Temperature resolution: 0.1°C
- Dimensions (H x B x T): 325 mm x 230 mm x 230 mm
- Aperture: 128 mm
- Price starts from 1,950,- Euro
- Excellent homogeneity, precision and long-term stability.
- Compact and rugged design.
- Perfect for an on-site calibrating and testing infrared sensors